The materials on this web site are the copyright of Newfound Press, University of Tennessee Libraries or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All electronic versions have been prepared by Newfound Press.
By their use of these e-books, users agree to observe the following conditions of use:
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, you are free to read, copy, download, print and display the work under the following conditions:
- You must provide appropriate acknowledgement to the original copyright owner.
(b) Noncommercial Use
- The texts and images may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from Newfound Press.
- The texts and images are not to be mounted on any other server for public or commercial access without permission from Newfound Press.
- Links to these materials may be made, subject to these conditions of use.
(c) Derivative Works
- You may not alter, transform or build upon this work.